Hi, friends! Is anyone else in disbelief that it's already JULY?! I get married NEXT MONTH, y'all. That's crazy. I finished my internship hours last Friday and I officially wrap the whole internship in two weeks with our exit exam. I feel like this period of my life has been hypothetical for so long but now it's happening and I'm determined to soak. it. up.
Even though life is getting exciting, other important things still have to happen, so I invested some time in my Powersheets this month and I'm hoping that having a set plan and goals also opens up some time where I feel like I can really relax and celebrate (like at my bachelorette party!)
- No credit card usage/pay off credit card (I've never carried a balance EVER except at the end of the internship and it sucks)
- Pass the internship exit exam
- Practice my headstands daily
- Focus on hydration
- Enjoy my second bridal shower and bachelorette party
- Finish strong in my online summer class
What's on your priority list this month, friends?